Lifetime Achievement Award
Who Can Nominate
Member Brokers and Insurers
Who Can Receive the Award
Insurance Broker employed by any IBANS member brokerage or Insurance Company Representative located in Nova Scotia
- Possess a minimum of 20 years employment within the industry;
- Demonstrated perseverance and hard work throughout their insurance career;
- Made a significant impact or contribution to the industry that redefined or improved overall operations;
- Have demonstrated their willingness to adapt to the many changes to the industry over the years;
- Set quality standards in the provision of information, reliability and speed of service to build the broker/insurer relationship;
- Demonstrate an understanding of their role as corporate citizens through social responsibility; encompassing behaviours such as charitable initiatives, mentoring, sustainable development and environmental programs.
Sorry, this form is no longer open for submission.