This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Personal Lines
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will provide a high level of ongoing service to a diverse clientele including, but not limited to:
• General inquiries.
• Changes to personal insurance policies.
• Proactive maintenance of customer accounts.
• Renewal reviews and remarketing.
• Claims assistance.
• General Insurance License
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with broker management software such a Applied Epic or TAM
• CAIB or CIP Designation (or currently enrolled)
• A professional, drama-free attitude.
Candidates should possess the ability to work in a team atmosphere or independently with little supervision yet deliver results. Additionally, one must consistently convey a friendly and positive attitude with clients and perform the role with the client’s best interests in mind at all times.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Please email resume in confidence to email@example.com
The kind of place where you can grow & will pay for your industry education. We even give you your birthday off and time for shopping at Christmas.
We are a technologically-progressive, independent insurance brokerage offering customers the best expertise, and overall experience in the local marketplace. Independence, advocacy and consumer choice are taken seriously - clients are more than just renewals, they are relationships with people who have come to trust our role in providing them with protection.