CSIO is pleased to invite you to attend an informational webinar introducing our eDelivery platform. This webinar will provide you with an opportunity to learn how the platform works and address any questions you may have.
This session is offered at no cost to IBANS members.
eDelivery features to be covered off include:
- Available to brokers at no additional cost
- Customers receive a secure email with their policy document attachments and a link to download eSlips to their mobile phone
- Simple consumer experience – no apps, portals or log-ins required (click to watch video)
- Co-branded emails with both brokerage and carrier logos
- Ability to customize email design and messaging
- Supports desktop/laptop computers, tablets and mobile devices
- Reporting dashboards
- Notifies brokers of successful/unsuccessful delivery of emails directly in the customer file in their BMS
- Available integration with BMS platforms – vendors have been provided with the required technical documentation
There are four available dates to attend:
Brokers can sign up to use the solution beginning in mid-February.
Sign up to receive CSIO updates on eDelivery and other important topics by creating an account on CSIO.com. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.